The 2012-2013 NBA schedule was released Thursday evening and right from the get go, we have an exciting NBA schedule. Boston Celtics vs. Miami Heat or more importantly Ray Allen will face his old squad on opening night. The Los Angeles Lakers will host the Dallas Mavericks after the Celtics-Heat game on October 30th.
Nine games are on tap for Halloween including Jeremy Lin’s debut as a Houston Rocket as they play the Pistons in Detroit.
On November 1st we see the Brooklyn Nets facing the New York Knicks in Brooklyn as well as OKC will face the San Antonio Spurs.
The Christmas Day schedule goes like this:
- Boston Celtics vs. Brooklyn Nets at noon on ESPN
- New York Knicks vs. Los Angeles Lakers at 3 p.m. on ABC
- OKC Thunder at Miami Heat at 5:30 p.m. on ABC
- Houston Rockets vs Chicago Bulls at 8 p.m. on ESPN
- Denver Nuggets vs. Los Angeles Clippers at 10:30 p.m. on ESPN
Steve Nash will play his former team for the first time at the Staples Center on November 16th and he’ll be in Pheonix on January 30th.
Jeremy Lin will visit his former team in New York on Deccember 17th.
Ray Allen will visit Boston on January 27th.
The full schedule can be viewed here.